The South Florida National Parks Camera Club welcomes photographers of all skill levels. Our goal is to help members improve their skills, have fun and share their interest and passion for photography.
Benefits of Membership
We invite you to attend one meeting as our guest and hope that you'll choose to join us and enjoy the following benefits as a member:
- Meeting other members who share your interest in photography
- Informative meetings with guest speakers, presentations and demonstrations
- Sharing and discussing your work with others
- Participation in the Photographic Society of America (PSA)
- Field trips and workshops for shooting with fellow photographers
- A fun, learning environment to expand and share your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to get Published
- 15% Discount at park gift stores with General Membership
- Discounted or Free Workshops
- Special Access
Types of Membership (annual fee)
- General Membership: $85*
- Spouse Membership: $40**
- Student Membership: $40
- Visitor/Online Membership: $20
*General Membership includes membership to the Florida National Parks Association (Formerly Everglades Association).
**General Membership entitles the member’s spouse to join at a discounted rate and allows the member’s children to attend regular meeting as long as accompanied by the parent at no cost. A child is defined as a person 17 years old and younger.
Our members also get a membership in the Everglades Association. Membership in the Everglades Association allows the members to receive a 15% discount off all online and park store purchases.
General membership entitles the member's spouse to join membership at a discounted rate and allows the members children to attend any regular meeting as long as accompanied by the parent at no cost. A child is defined as a person 17 years old and younger.
Visitor Membership entitles you to attend 2 gatherings* of your choice and gives you access to all areas of the website.
*Some meetings or field trips do require additional funds depending on the event or the speaker.