We're going to meet at 10pm on Saturday, Aug. 12th at the Ernest Coe Visitor's center. Hopefully we'll have an exact location beforehand. More info will be given closer to the event date.
- Tripod- Highly recommended
- Remote Shutter Release Cable or Intervalometer - also highly recommended. You can buy one fairly reasonable if you don't have one. They only cost about $25 online. If not, you can set your camera up with its timer.
- Widest and fastest lens, whatever your lowest mm and lowest f-stop lens you have.
- Flashlight - for minimal use only.
- LOTS of bug spray, ThermaCells, Bug Suits, long sleeve shirts and long pants. Anything to keep the bugs off of you. This is the middle of wet season in the biggest swamp in the world. The mosquitoes are very active! I can't stress this enough. This is high time for the skeeters. Be very prepared!!
- Lawn chairs. Let's be comfortable!